Every SEO professional knows Matt Cutts, true right? Whatever Google did to change SEO, He was the one to convey it; Many changes came through him. Being a former head of Google Webspam team, his guidance helped many SEO professionals to boost up their websites and follow best non-spammy techniques.
Here are some of the statements by Matt Cutts, that would guide you to do effective SEO even today:
- The objective is not to ‘make your links appear natural’; the objective is that your links are natural.
- Think about what a user is going to type.
- Typically, internal website links will not cause you any sort of trouble.
- If you make something useful, some weird or bad things will happen along with the good.
- There are different ways that you could try to assess the quality of content.
- Rather than scrolling down the page past a slew of ads, users want to see content right away.
- SEO will only get harder!
- If you have an outstanding product, world class content, or something else that sets you apart, then you can step back and start thinking about how to promote it.
- Everybody thinks their website is above average.
- It doesn’t hurt you if you use a 301 (redirect).
- We want people doing white hat search engine optimization (or even no search engine optimization at all) to be free to focus on creating amazing, compelling web sites.
- You should always have a well-rounded portfolio of ways to get leads.
Quotes, SEO, SEO Tips